There’s several warning signs to look out for that could indicate faulty electrical wiring in your home.
- Frequent circuit breaker trips
- Flickering, buzzing, or dimming lights
- Frayed or chewed wiring
- Discolouration or smoke from outlets
- Warm or vibrating outlets
- Burning smell or odd odours at outlets or electrical panels
Trust your senses and trust the professionals. If you see, hear or smell any of the above warning signs, don’t let family, friends or yourself tinker with it. Pick up the phone and contact ILS Electrical to be connected with our 24/7 Edmonton electrical experts.